PST: Signals for Motion
Pulsed Signal Therapy – Research Studies
PST has been commercially available since 1992 & is a patented medical technology developed from over 20 years of intense scientific research.
Worldwide, numerous rigorously controlled clinical trials and studies have been performed and published in peer-reviewed literature. These studies demonstrate the effectiveness of PST in the treatment of musculoskeletal pathologies/ conditions such as osteoarthritis and osteoporosis.
A comprehensive summary list of all PST studies is provided here:
For a detailed research review, specific research papers are provided below.
- Double Blind Study Trock I – Part 1
- Double Blind Study Trock I – Part 2
- Double Blind Study Trock I – Part 3
- Double Blind Study Trock I – Part 4
- Double Blind Study Trock I – Part 5
- Double Blind Study Trock II
- Efficacy Of PEMF In The Treatment Of Early Osteoarthritis Of The Knee
- Treatment Of Chronic Pain Due To Traumatic Soft Tissue Injury
- Efficacy Of PEMF In Painful Knee Osteoarthritis
- PST In Degenerative Joint Disease: Our Experience
- Use Of PST For The Treatment Of Pain And Functional Limitation In The Context Of Arthritic Degenerative Pathology
A number of in-vitro studies have also been performed and provide a physiological basis for the effect of PST on cellular repair.